or 4 interest-free payments of . Get $5 back on your first purchase with
Click Here For Size Guide
The Caesar 1 is our answer to the dog shoe game. Made from the same materials as premium human sneakers, the Caesar 1 dog sneaker represents what we believe our pups deserve: a real set of shoes.
For instructions on how to size your dog's paws, scroll down to our 'RIFRUF® Dog Shoe Size Guide' below.
Click HERE for instructions on how to put on dog shoes.
- Durable RUFKNIT™ mesh upper provides maximum breathability and protection.
- Natural 100% rubber midsole and outsole protect paws from rough surfaces.
- Hook and loop strap closure is adjustable to ensure appropriate tightness for your dog's wrists.
- Padded-collar lining optimizes lock-down fit for longer, uninterrupted walks.
- Gusset-tongue construction keeps out dirt and debris from getting inside.
Each order comes with 4 shoes.
Note: split sizes with "/" denote 2 shoes each. Perfect for dogs with bigger front paws.
Care and Instructions:
- Care info: Machine wash and air dry.
- If your pup is in between sizes, we suggest ordering the next size up.
- Our dog shoes and socks are precisely crafted to ensure the best fit possible and tested for maximum safety. However, we highly recommend keeping your dog's nails clipped and filed regularly to minimize any chance of injury while wearing RIFRUF® dog sneakers and socks.
Search for your dog's breed or their most similar breed below.
RIFRUF Breed Smart Size Guide
Please select drop down list to show size chart guide.
Dog breed not listed? Contact us with your dog's info and we'll help you find a size!
RIFRUF Dog Shoe Measuring Guide
For the most accurate size for your dog, we recommend using this dog shoe measuring guide.
Some dogs may have different paw sizes on their front and hind paws so it's important to measure each paw accurately.
Dog Shoes Made from Quality Materials
All RIFRUF dog shoes are strobel-lasted and made using cement construction, which is the same manufacturing method as your most reliable, lightweight, running shoes. Although this process may be more tedious and expensive than the typical dog bootie construction, the final result is a significantly lighter, more durable, and higher-quality dog shoe.
Vet-Endorsed Dog Shoes
"RIFRUFs are great in protecting against paw pad burns, frost bite, sharp objects, and reducing paw licking from allergens."
- Dr. Andy Chiang, DVM